I love the idea of a capsule wardrobe, but the truth is, I’m pretty rubbish with fashion so I thought it would be fun to put together a capsule fitness wardrobe with PUMA for the summer! Everything you need to get you through your workouts this summer (add in your own socks and underwear!)
- Tanks – a fun back on a tank is right on trend right now- this black tank (1) with cut out back is perfect for running, yoga, Pilates or weights sessions both indoors and out. I also got my eye on this Jackson Pollock style paint splattered tank (2).
- Trainers – love these grey and pink Ignite Pwrcool from PUMA (6). Thermoregulation in the shoes help cool you down and maximise your run. Pretty and technical!
- Tops – I prefer tank tops for working out, especially in the summer when I often get too hot in t-shirts, however I couldn’t resist this FASTER top (3).
- Black leggings – these are a staple in any fitness wardrobe year round. They go with anything and are versatile enough to swap between most workout (8).
- Patterned leggings – I love patterned leggings, for me the brighter the better. These fun black and white leggings (5) are not too loud for those that prefer something more understated (plus they’re currently in the sale for £19!)
- Shorts – I always pick shorts that have linings for a little extra coverage! I’m hoping that London will be hot enough this summer to get a lot of wear out of these (7).
- Zip up top– this is the UK after all so there will be cold days over the summer! This is perfect to throw on before/after a class or for a recovery run (also in the sale right now) (4).
This post is sponsored by PUMA and thank you to the lovely Abi for helping me with the pictures- I am definitely technologically challenged!
puma is awesome!
What super cute clothes! Love the patterned leggings!
Love the leggings and the tank looks like something I would buy 🙂
I am a Puma junkie! Their stuff is so cute and always fits me so well!
Puma purchases made! Jackson Pollock tank and a few other goodies!
Thanks for the post. My wife loves the fitness clothes there. She has just started working out seriously and of course she wants some trendy clothes. I will tell her about these.
Hi there. You should check out http://www.gonoly.com for some unique fitness and yoga based leggings. Bright funky colours!