Pinterest can be an incredible way to gain blog traffic, particularly if you’re posting recipes, workouts, fashion looks etc. There are a few tricks to the game though that I’m just beginning to work out. If you’re not on Pinterest already- sign up now! And follow me – therunnerbean.
- Make a ‘pinnable’ picture for every blog you post. I use Picmonkey and Canva to make my images.
- Creating images for Pinterest that are vertical will increase their visibility (and click-ability) as they take up more room.
- Pin every single one of your blog posts, as well as relevant other images etc. It could be worth adding your stamp, blog name or using the same font to make your pins more recognisable.
- Ensure each of your boards have over 50 pins, this makes them sit higher in google’s eyes
- Join group pinterest boards- you can find out the owner from the group creator, email them to ask to join the board.
I’ve created some boards that I would love for you to get involved! In order to join them you have to email me firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for permission to pin!!