Right now I’m sitting at the kitchen table of the house that I nanny at, revising Enzymes for my Biochemistry exam tomorrow (today by the time I publish this). I try to blog every other day, and I have so many ideas in my head on posts that I want to write, and will write, but just not today. I have too many things going on in my head to write something intelligent, so I thought I’d stop by with a breakdown of 5 things I have going on ‘RIGHT NOW’.
1. I am in the thick of exam period, luckily I only have three exams and they are spread apart fairly evenly. Tomorrow is the worst of the three; Biochemistry. Fingers crossed I’ll pass!
2. It’s one of my best friend’s Hen Dos this weekend, and I’m so excited, although it has been incredibly stressful trying to organise it with the other bridesmaids – there’s so much to think about! I hope it all goes smoothly and that she has a blast though, looking forward to sharing on this week’s vlog!
3. I’ve just booked my flights for two trips to Portugal with Tom this June and I couldn’t be more thrilled. We thought that we weren’t going to get a holiday together this Summer but some things were moved in terms of his job, which meant we were able to escape to the sunshine for a while (although, life of a freelancer, I’ll probs still be working every day when were there but wifi by the pool > wifi in London any day!
4. I had my True Keratin treatment redone on Friday and I am obsessed, my hair is so soft. The last treatment lasted 7 months, which was incredible – no need for straightening, or blow drying if I didn’t want – just wash, brush and go! Lifesaver.
5. On Wednesday night all my teenage dreams came true as I went to see Busted (a rock pop group from my youth who have reformed). The crowd was full of tragic twenty-somethings singing their hearts out over a G&T = last time I saw them live I wasn’t even legal to drink!
Tell me what’s going on in your life ‘RIGHT NOW’ and cheer me up from my exam funk please!!!
Good luck with the exams!
Right now in my life… I’m about to go walk two lovely dogs in the sun. And this weekend my nan is finally going to come and see my new house! I’ve been living here a couple of months, and she’s seen photos, but until this week it hasn’t been particularly safe for someone in their 80s to visit and walk around. I can’t wait for her to see it!
Aww that’s so cute – hope she likes the house! Have a great weekend x
I just had a shudder go down my spine thinking of biochemistry in college – so tough!!! Good luck! Right now – I’m so excited for the weekend. I’ve got a meet up with a friend to run trails followed with a much needed date night with the hubs. yay!!!
Enjoy!! Sounds like a fab weekend – I cannot wait until Biochem is over (although I have it again next year!)
So lovely to see you yesterday – I thought your hair looked great!
Good luck tomorrow, you will be awesome. “That’s what I go to school for” right?!
Haha yes, that’s one of the classics (although not a fave!) Lovely to see you and catch up!
Right Now I’m waiting for my foot to heal after surgery so that I can run again and I am also trying to finish up my portfolio for school and my First Aid / CPR course and prepping for final exams in June… (for certification in Sports Massage).
Good luck on your exams and have a great time at the Hen Do!
Good luck with your exams, and thank you X
Just finished a nice 5 mile run, looking forward to pizza with the family tonight! Oh, and I’m dreaming of my June vacation too:)
Nice – hope your run went well x
Good luck with all your exams! Hope they are going well. 🙂
Thank you!! I hate exams – looking forward to when they’re over!
Good luck with the exams!
I had my hair keratin treated a couple of months ago but the frizz is totally back 😐 It doesn’t help that I have VERY frizzy/curly hair.
It makes such a difference while it works! Summer is my worst, I wonder how this treatment will work when it gets warmer!
Good Luck with all the exams Charlie and of course, all your running exploits. Have just realised I’ve been reading your blog whilst eating scone and clotted cream and sipping a cup of tea. Not sure this is quite the idea is it?