My Top Activewear and Athleisure to buy in the Black Friday Sales…
1.Gold Supergas – OK I already have these, but I love love love them. And they’re only £44 in the sale. I wear them with everything (even my wedding dress!)
2. Black Adidas Gazelle from Asos – adding these to my shopping list as I’m hoping I’ll be able to wear them on my hospital placement. The uniform guidelines are very vague…black trainers are OK as long as they’re not actually designed for sport?!
3. Happiness Planner – love the idea of this. 100 days of happiness to end 2017/start 2018. A great gift to yourself or someone you love. 20% off with the code BLACKFRIDAY17
4. Yes I’m loving blush as the moment so these are the same Adidas Gazelle in pink… with 20% off at Asos, why not hey? Or add them to the Christmas list.
5. Gym Selfie, Gymfie? Yep, I know you guys love the post workout selfie as much as I do. Also really love this turtle neck jumper! Mango have 30% off their whole website with the code BLACK17.
6. Starprint leggings… a girl can never have too many pairs of leggings, right?
7. Spotty navy leggings, literally right up my street!
8. One of my favourite pairs of running shorts for under £30.
9. Another Mango piece, this gym bag is so cute and would make a great gift for a fitness fan for just over £20.
10. The Palm Beach Board Shorts from Seafolly are gorgeous, and although maybe not what most of you are purchasing this time of year, is perfect for any winter sun or for next year’s summer holidays! There’s 20% off site wide at Hip & Healthy using code BLACKFRIDAY17.
11. Bit of bling. If it isn’t a race medal then I love gold jewellery! Really love this Monica Vivander ring, actually I have my eye on a number of pieces on their site actually. Does this count as athleisure? Pushing it perhaps…
12. This crop top is 50% off, and only £15. Topshop has 50% off selected items for Black Friday and free International Delivery!
13. Khaki Green Sweaty Betty Coat – this coat looks so warm and a great step away from the classic black winter coat. There’s 20% off everything on the SB website now!
14. The perfect transitional piece – a running gilet by Stella McCartney.
15. A lot of people ask me about waterproof jackets for running etc. This Lululemon one looks awesome, and very similar to my old Sweaty Betty version that I often rely on. Reduced from £178 to £104 for Black Friday… a worthwhile investment!
16. Does this jacket count as Athleisure? I can imagine wearing it over my Fitkit on my way to Pilates, Barry’s etc? Reduced from £79 to £55. Topshop has some pretty awesome sales right now…
Some of the best sales around…
Nike have 20% off everything with the code CYBER. Don’t forget you can shop Nike at Asos and Zalando too for more discounts.
& Other Stories – up to 50% off. I love this shop so will definitely be having a hung around online.
FarFetch – 10% off everything 10BF
Asos – 20% off the whole site with the code WIN20
Sweaty Betty – 20% off everything, plus 40% off some jumpers/coats – sadly not the coat I have my eye on though!
Anthropologie – 20% off everything with the code ITSYOURS plus free shipping!
Hip & Healthy – 20% off site wide BLACKFRIDAY17
Zalando – 20% off everything with code ALLXBLACK
Mango – 30% off everything, BLACK17
Topshop– up to 50% off selected items, plus free international delivery
Adidas have a lot of their Ultra Boost range (my faves) in their 30% off sale with the code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout.
Happy Shopping – let me know if you treat yourself to anything or utilise the Black Friday Sale for your Christmas shopping.