One of my own pet peeves is when people say they’re going to do something, and don’t do it.
And I’m guilty.
- I started a podcast and didn’t have the time or expertise to do it
- I shared a couple of strength workouts but wasn’t able to share them as regularly as I wanted
- I wrote one monthly newsletter email then failed miserably to send anymore
I’m disappointed in myself, and so this blog post is an apology to you all. I’m sorry for being so quiet on the blog for the past 3 months. I apologise for not delivering on the above.
But it’s also a promise to be better. To do more, share more with you guys. Without the readers of this blog and the Instagram followers, I wouldn’t be where I am today and I want to show that appreciation.
I’m going to do my very best to share more workouts, more running advice and most podcasts with you in the coming weeks and months now that I’m not working full time at the hospital. It was intense doing 8 hour days on the wards, followed by 2-4 hours of nannying 3 nights a week. However, now that I’m back to a somewhat less hectic schedule (and not falling asleep into my lap at 9pm, I hope!), we will be back to a somewhat more regular posting pattern.
Posts I have planned for the next few weeks include;
- My Christmas wish list & Runner’s Gift Guide
- Why I take Collagen Protein instead of Whey
- Lazy or Exhausted – when to skip your run and when to stay in bed
- BCAAs – should runners be taking them?
- 5 Things I wish I knew as a Beginner Runner
- Legacy Book Review
- Creating a Mental Battle Plan for your Race/Training
But I’d love to know if you have any blogs you’d like to request to add to my list!
Thanks for sticking with me through it all xx