5 Fit Girl Problems
Things you know if you’re only a fit girl…
1. Forgetting something vital for your workout- whether that’s not packing a sport’s bra, leaving your work shoes at home or having to wear a completely mis-matched outfit.
We’ve all been there. On Wednesday I had to wear trainers at work all day, including to 2 meetings. I’ve had friends that have forgotten skirts and bras who have had to do a mad dash to Primark or M&S before going in to the office.
2. You are ashamed of your feet. They’re bashed up, potentially missing toenails, have toughened skin from long runs and are generally in need of a professional pedicure.
3. Your colleagues give you strange looks because you are always producing strange healthy snacks and smoothies from your handbag. Oh and constantly eating.
I don’t have any drawers at work so my snacks are laid out on my desk each day! Also, why is it more embarrassing to eat homemade energy balls than a kitkat?
4. You are constantly washing clothes; sports bras, socks, leggings, shorts. Depending on the activities you can sometimes end up wearing 3 outfits in one day.
5. Hair washing. How many days is it acceptable not to wash your hair? Is it obvious that you dry shampooed? Surely blasting your sweaty hair with the cold hair dryer is almost the same as washing and blow drying?
What are your fit girl/guy problems?